I.A.M.A.W LOCAL LODGE 1932 MONTHLY MEETING AGENDA
PLEASE POST LOCAL LODGE 1932 PLEASE POST
DATE: Tuesday, May 07, 2019
TIME: 4:OO P.M.
PLACE: 12109 Hawthorne Blvd
Hawthorne, Ca 90250.
Refreshments Will Be Served
- All new 2019 by-law proposals will be read at May 07, 2019 business meeting and a 2nd reading at the June 04, 2019 business meeting with a vote to follow.
- District 141 2019 Adolph Stutz Memorial Scholarship competition is now open from 3/15/2019 and will end at midnight 7/15/2019. Additional information can be obtain by going to District Lodge 141website or by reading the call letter that is available at our local lodge.
- A rerun of the 12/4/2018 election will be held on 6/4/2019 at our local lodge from 8am to 8pm.
- Approval for up to 12 tellers for the 6/4/2019 election. Cost to include 1 day of lost time and $200 for food and drinks.
- Nominations for delegates to DL 142 Biennial Convention will be held during the 5/7/19 business meeting and elections on 6/4/19 ( if needed).
- Approval to send Kimberly Schindler and Ron Robinson to the LAP conference from 7/14/2019 thru 7/18/2019. Cost to include Hotel accommodations of $119.05 plus tax per night, lost time , per-diem, registration fee ( if required) and shuttle cost from airport to hotel back to airport.
- Approval to spend up to $1k for 9 chairs for the local lodge.
- Approval to reimburse Alex Cartagena and Ilenda Mendoza $40 each for transportation cost from DCA to W-3 .
Anything that legally comes up during the meeting.
IAMAW- LL 1932