LOCAL LODGE 1932 BUSINESS MEETING WILL BE CANCELED ON JANUARY 05,2021
Dear Sisters and Brothers,
I hope you are all doing well and staying safe. Due to the continuation of State and
Local mandatory guidelines regarding group gatherings and social distancing. The Executive
Board has determined that in the best interest of keeping our membership. The Monthly
Union Business that is scheduled for Tuesday January 05, 2021 will be canceled.
• The Executive Board extends a safe and Joyous Holiday Season to our members.
• The Grand Lodge will conduct a Nomination Meeting on 01/16/2021 from 6am
to 8am and 6pm to 8pm.
• The E-Board approved lost time for Recording Secretary Joe Martinez to conduct
the Grand Lodge Nomination Meeting on January 16,2021.
• The E-Board approved lost time for up to 4 members at UAL /SNA for virtual
shop steward training on 12/16/2020
• The E-Board approved lost time for up to 8 members at AAL / LAX for virtual
beginner and advance shop steward training on 1/12/21 and 1/13/21.
• The E-Board approved lost time for up to 8 members at Alaska Airlines. Date to
be determined in the first quarter of 2021.
• The E-Board approved to reimburse John Buddashari for $126.60 and Eric
Perlata- Diaz for 63.30 for over payment of union dues.
• The E-Board approved to cancel the Business Meeting on 01/05/2021
Local Lodge 1932