Dear Sisters and Brothers,
I hope you are all doing well and staying safe. Due to the continuation of State and Local
mandatory guidelines regarding group gatherings and social distancing. The Executive Board has
determined that in the best interest of keeping our members safe, The Monthly Union Business that
is scheduled for Wednesday 04, 2020 has been canceled.
1. The E- Board would like to remind our members to safely plan to vote on November 03,2020.
2. The E-Board approved to fund leadership classes 1-4 for 2021 only if The Grand Lodge
consents with W3 in rolling out a leadership classes schedule for 2021. We will keep our
members apprised of all information and developments as they come to our local lodge.
3. The E-Board approved to conduct a mandatory yearly audit. Cost to include up two days of lost
time for the Secretary Treasure, 3 trustees and 2 auditors to take place in November (date TBD).
In addition, the E- Board has approved to spend up to $200 for food for both days.
4. The E-Board approved to send a donation of $200 to the LAFED Labor Community Services to
provide assistance to unemployed union members in lieu of purchasing pocket calendars for
5. The E-Board approved for the Secretary Treasure to rewrite a check for $200 to The League of
Women Voters that was inadvertently lost and the check was consequentially canceled.
6. Please continue to be supportive of each other as we navigate through these challenging times.
Local Lodge 1932
YOUR VOTE MATTERS! LET’S GET IT DONE IN 2020!