Local Lodge 1932 Business Meeting will be Canceled
on October 06, 2020
Dear Sisters and Brothers,
I hope you are all doing well and staying safe. Due to the continuation of State and Local
mandatory guidelines regarding group gatherings and social distancing. The Executive Board has
determined that in the best interest of keeping our members safe. The Monthly Business on Tuesday
October 06, 2020 will be canceled.
1. The E- Board would like to remind everyone to continue to use proper safety practices at work.
2. The IAM 2021 Scholarship Competition is now available for our members to access on the
Grand Lodge website. Please go to www.goiam.org to obtain information on details,
applications and prerequisites for the 2021 Scholarship program.
3. We are now weeks from a General Presidential Election on November 03, 2020. Recently, all
Local Lodges across the country received a letter from Grand Lodge President Robert Martinez
Jr. encouraging all IAMAW members to make sure you have register to vote in the 11/03/2020
Presidential election and in addition to volunteer some of your time with getting out the vote.
Lastly, we can have a positive impact on the outcome of this election by taking part in the
voting process. YOUR VOTE MATTERS ! LET’S ALL GET IT DONE IN 2020!
4. The League Of Women Voters will hold a virtual meeting at 4PM on October 06,2020 to brief
our members on the upcoming Presidential Election and the California Propositions on this
years ballot measures . A flyer will be coming out with details on how to access the link for this
5. Please continue to be supportive of each other as we navigate through these challenging times.
Local Lodge 1932
YOUR VOTE MATTERS! LET’S ALL GET IT DONE IN 2020!