Local Lodge 1932 Business Meeting Canceled
August 04, 2020
July 27, 2020
Dear Sisters and Brothers,
I hope you are all doing well and staying safe. Due to the continuation of State and Municipal
mandates regarding group gatherings and social distancing. The Executive Board has determined that
in the best interest of keeping our members safe. The Monthly Business on Tuesday August 04, 2020
will be canceled.
1. The E- Board wants to remind everyone to continue to use proper safety practices at work.
2. The Los Angeles Rapid Response Team will be hosting 2 informational meeting on August 4
and 5. The start times for each meeting for each day will at 9am and 2pm. More detail
information will be made available and posted shorty.
3. Please continue to be supportive with each other in the work place. Especially with our sisters
and brothers that are experiencing difficult times.
4. A donation was made to the Labor Community Services for $200.
5. Please stay informed by going to the websites of our local, District 141, 142 and The Grand
lodge. It is vital that you remain properly informed during these times.
6. I would like to express the gratitude of the Martinez family for all your thoughts, prayers and
cards on the passing of our beloved brother Reggie. It touched our hearts and gave us comfort
during these difficult times. God Bless all of you for your kind words of love and support.
Local Lodge 1932
Stay Safe, Stay Strong, Stay United