Local Lodge 1932 Business Meeting Canceled
July 07, 2020
June 28, 2020
Dear Sisters and Brothers,
I hope you are all doing well and staying safe. Due to the continuation of State and Municipal
mandates regarding group gatherings and social distancing. The Executive Board has determined that
in the best interest of keeping our members safe, the Monthly Business on Tuesday July 07, 2020
will be canceled.
1. The E- Board wants to remind everyone to continue to use proper safety practices at work.
2. Please continue to check our website and union boards for the latest updates on information
from our Local, Districts 141 / 142 and The Grand Lodge. We will continue to provide you
with the latest information through our website ( iamlocal1932.org.) and union boards.
3. Please continue to be supportive with each other in the work place. Especially with our sisters
and brothers that are experiencing difficult times.
4. A donation was made to the MNPL Education Fund for $2,400.
5. In anticipation of our Local Lodge hosting the Food Distribution on 06/29/2020. We have
approved to spend up $450 for food and spend up to $200 for PPE;S and cleaning supplies.
6. It is with heavy hearts that we report the passing of our union brother Amilcar Arroyo at
UAL/LAX/BTW. Please keep the Arroyo family in your thoughts and prayers.
Local Lodge 1932
Stay Safe, Stay Strong, Stay United