LOCAL LODGE 1932
Greetings Sisters and Brothers,
I hope you are all doing well and staying safe. The April Business Meeting will be on
04/05/2022 at our Local Lodge at 4PM. Please arrive early so that we can begin the meeting
• Due to the California Primary election being held on Tuesday 06/07/2022. The
Business meeting and election of delegates to the DL 141 Convention will be
moved to Wednesday 06/08/2022 per our local lodge bylaws.
• All members nominated to the DL 141 Convention at the business meeting on
05/03/2022 must be in good standing with the union and meet all perquisites.
• New Bylaw proposals must be submitted in writing to the Recording Secretary by
no later than April 15, 2022. No exceptions. The 1st reading will be on
05/03/2022 and 2nd reading with a vote will be on 06/08/2022.
• Approval to spend up to $2K for a mailing, stamps, ballots and resupply our local
stationary in order to properly prepare for DL 141 delegate election on
• Approval to send Marie Yadao and Christian Morris to W-3 Safety and Health
conference from 08/06-12/2022. Cost to include lost time and $20 at start and
$20 at end of travel.
Local Lodge 1932