LOCAL LODGE 1932
Greetings Sisters and Brothers,
I hope you are all doing well and staying safe. The December Business Meeting will be held on Tuesday
12/06/2022 at our Local Lodge at 4PM. Please arrive early so that we can begin the meeting on time.
• Please donate an unwrap toy for Local Lodge 1932 Toy Drive. All toys will be donated to St.
Margaret Center. Let’s all help make this Holiday Season a lot happier for the needy children in
• We will be accepting orders for Polo & Tee shirts. Additional info at our 12/06/2022 meeting.
• Approval to donate $200 to financially assist DL W24 with their strike with Weyerhaeuser in
Oregon and Washington.
• Approval to donate $200 to financially assist LL 2018 with their strike with Elkhart Products Corp.
• Approval to donate $450 to St. Margaret Center to assist needy families in our community.
• Approval to send Kimiko Nickerson to W-3 for EAP 1 training from 01/14-20/2023. Cost to
include lost time and $20 at the start of the trip and $20 for the return trip.
• Approval to pay up to 3 tellers for one day of lost time to assist with DL 142 election (if needed).
• Approval to send up to 21 members to the 2023 Transportation Conference from 04/02/2023
through 04/07/2023. Cost to include hotel accommodations of $154 per night plus tax, $45
resort fee per day, lost time, per diem and transportation from airport to hotel back to airport.
• Nominations for the 2023 Transportation Conference will be accepted at the 12/06/2022
business meeting. All delegates nominated must be in good standing and meet all required local
prerequisites in order to attend the Conference.
• Call for volunteers for a possible election of delegates to the Transportation Conf (if needed)
Local Lodge 1932
PLEASE POST ON ALL IAM BULLENTIN BOARDS