LOCAL LODGE 1932
Dear Sisters and Brothers,
I hope you are all doing well and staying safe. The February Business Meeting will be
on 02/01/2022 at our Local Lodge at 4PM. Please arrive early so that we can begin the
meeting on time.
• Nomination Meeting for District Lodge 141 and 142 will be on 02/04/2022 from
6am to 8am and from 6pm to 8pm at our Local Lodge.
• The distribution of free N95 masks should be available at pharmacies (CVS, RiteAid and Walgreens) and community health centers by the end of 01/29/2022.
• For your convenience and safety. There now free at-home Covid-19 test kits.
Please use the links list below to request your test kits.
https://special.usps.com/testkits . Or https://covid.tests.gov/
• Approval to send Ryan Artolachipe to Organizing 1 at W-3, DTBD. Cost to include
lost time and a per diem of $20 at the start of travel and $20 at the end of travel.
• The swearing in of new shop stewards from Alaska Airlines.
Local Lodge 1932