LOCAL LODGE 1932
Greetings Sisters and Brothers,
I hope you are all doing well and staying safe. The January Business Meeting will be held on Tuesday
01/03/2023 at our Local Lodge at 4PM. Please arrive early so that we can begin the meeting on time.
• New bylaw proposals for 2023 are now being accepted. Forms can be found on our website. All
new bylaws proposals must be submitted by April 15,2023- no exceptions.
• Approval to send Christina Robles to EAP 11 from 02/11/2023 to 02/17/2023. Cost to include lost
time and $20 for the trip going to W-3 and $20 on return trip
• Reimburse Mendez Landers $128 for overpayment of union dues.
• Approval to conduct training for 20 new shop stewards from Alaska Airlines and 4 mechanics
from American Airlines. Cost includes 1 day of lost time and to spend up to $300 for food for AK
and $70 for AA. date of training TBD
• Approval to spend up to 3K for Tee-shirts and picket signs for an informational picket.
• Delegate election for the transportation conference will be held at the business meeting on
Local Lodge 1932
PLEASE POST ON ALL IAM BULLENTIN BOARDS