LOCAL LODGE 1932
Dear Sisters and Brothers,
I hope you are all doing well and staying safe. The March Business Meeting will be on
03/01/2022 at our Local Lodge at 4PM. Please arrive early so that we can begin the meeting
• Shop steward training for Alaska Airlines will be on 03/10/2022 from 08:00 to
17:00. In addition, new shop stewards will be sworn in.
• New Bylaw proposals must be submitted in writing to the Recording Secretary by
no later than April 15, 2022. No exceptions.
• The EBoard is looking for volunteers to form Education Committee, Women’s
and Human Rights Committees at our local. We are asking for up to 7 volunteers
on each committee. In addition, add up to 4 more on the Community Services
• Approval to spend up to $700 to purchase a projector, screen and speaker box to
conduct training classes at our Local Lodge.
• Approval to send up to 10 committee members from LAX and SNA to DL 141
Local Committee Conference from May 2-5,2022. Cost to include hotel
accommodations of $82 per night plus tax, lost time, per diem, $75 registration
fee and ground transportation from airport to hotel to airport.
Local Lodge 1932
From Alaska Airlines Sean Humprey with two union sisters sworn in.