LOCAL LODGE 1932
Greetings Sisters and Brothers,
I hope you are all doing well and staying safe. The October Business Meeting will be on Tuesday
10/04/2022 at our Local Lodge at 4PM. Please arrive early so that we can begin the meeting on time.
• Approval to fund shop steward Leadership classes 1 thru 4 for 2023 at W-3.
• Approval to donate $200 to local lodge 1484. local lodge 1484 is requesting financial assistance
to continue for a fair contract at Mercedes-Benz of San Diego.
• Approval to donate $200 to Local Lodge 1759 for their fundraiser Paws “Fore” Pascarella. All
proceeds will go to GDA.
• Approval to donate $3K to GDA for their Annual Fundraiser. Included in the donation is a table
for 10. Additional information will be provided at our business meeting.
• Approval to spend up to $10K to repair our front, back and inside gates.
• In support of Breast Cancer month in October. We are asking our members to wear pink ribbons
to our business meeting on 10/04/2022. Let’s stand up to cancer and make a difference.
• Please participate and make generous donations in our MNPL 50/50 raffles at our business
meetings on 10/04/2022. 11/01/2022 at 12/06/2022. The last one for the year on 12/06/2022
we will have additional prizes to raffle off. All proceeds will go to MNPL.
• Approval to have shop steward training for District Lodge 141, District Lodge 142 and McGee in
March of 2023. Cost to include one day of lost time for up to 10 shop stewards and $300 for food
for each class.
• Approval to donate up to $150 dollars total to be distributed to the families of three union
brothers. Two that were killed in a car accident and another who is in critical condition.
Local Lodge 1932
PLEASE POST ON ALL UNION BOARDS