LOCAL LODGE 1932
Greetings Sisters and Brothers,
I hope you are all doing well and staying safe. The September Business Meeting will be on
Tuesday 09/06/2022 at our Local Lodge at 4PM. Please arrive early so that we can begin the meeting
• The Midterm elections will be held on Tuesday 11/ 08/ 2022. Please make plans to vote
in person or by absentee ballot. Also, please encourage your family, friends and
neighbors to vote as well. We need everyone’s participation in this Midterm election.
• Representatives from The League of Women voters will be making a presentation to
the membership of all the State of California propositions and related issues at our
October 04, 2022 business meeting, please make plans to attend the meeting.
• Approval to donate $200 to The League of Women voters.
• Approval to send up to 4 Legislative Committee members to the Cal conference of
Machinists. The 2022 Summer Conference will be held on September 24, 2022. Cost to
Include hotel accommodations for up to $300 per day plus taxes, lost time, per diem
and transportation cost from airport/train station to hotel and back to airport/train.
• Approval to spend up to $5K for union attire. Additional information at the meeting.
• Approval to pay EAP chairperson Kim Schindler 2 days of lost time on 09/6-7/2022 in
order to escort EAP director and regional representative.
• A motion to approve 40
th Grand Lodge Convention circular 880 for per diem from
10/1/2022 thru 10/8/2022 not to exceed $175.00 per day.
• Please join us in celebrating Labor Day at our Business Meeting from 3pm to 5pm.
Local Lodge 1932